"The Stress of Life" is a perennial bestseller by Hans Selye, written in 1956. As Selye observed, many types of stress are good for people, both physiologically and personally. A new love relation ...View Article
Welcome to Performance Spine & Rehabilitation Center
Located in Hunt Valley just north of the Hunt Valley Towne Center
- Located in Hunt Valley, the leading health professionals at Performance Spine & Rehabilitation Center are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Dr. Matthew Lepito is commited to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care.
Patients seeking treatment at Performance Spine & Rehabilitation Center with Dr. Matthew Lepito are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Dr. Matthew Lepito and the staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!
- If you are new to our website, please feel free to discover and learn about chiropractic wellness. If you are interested in starting your journey towards wellness please subscribe to our award winning newsletter. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the member wellness section of our website for wellness articles, resources, and health facts---specifically targeted by Dr. Matthew Lepito to your wellness needs and interests.
We currently treat:
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Numbness and Tingling
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Complications associated with Pregnancy
- and much, much more..
We currently accept:
- Most major health insurance
- Worker's Compensation
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
It's Your Life... Live it in Health!
Featured Articles Toggle Articles
What if you used to be really fit and now you're not? Or, what if you've never enjoyed the idea of exercising, exercise was never part of your world-view, but you're not feeling as good as you'd l ...View Article
Most of us, at one time or another, have traveled for business. Some of us do this fairly often, and when we travel for business, we're usually getting where we're going by plane. There are severa ...View Article
Repetitive stress injuries are typically very difficult to treat successfully. These injuries are the result of actions done repeatedly, frequently, and consistently over time. They've taken a lon ...View Article
Here's an all-too-common situation. You develop low back pain and you're uncomfortable enough to go see your primary care physician. He or she tells you it's not clear what's going on and sends yo ...View Article
Many people have medicine chests in their bathroom, small shelving units filled with bottles of pills, capsules, and tablets. Others, instead, have first-aid and personal grooming cabinets in thei ...View Article
Connect with us!
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.